Vince Friese ~ Boycott Sponsors

I don't see why any sponsor should boycott Friese!? Didn't seem like he intentionally did it! If anyone was to get a sponsor boycott it should be the guys on the Husqurvana team! I remember someone on husky blocked plessinger into the tough blocks!

Same with Anderson! He has been pulling dirty moves all season so far! It's only a taste of his own medicine. I guess he didn't appreciate it very much.

I didn't care for what happened in the race and didn't really see much getting "Friesed". I did get a serious chuckle watching 420 yolo Anderson wadding himself up in the tunnel though.

Thats a disgrace doing that crap in front of those kids I rode by.

• Like 1

I didn't care for what happened in the race and didn't really see much getting "Friesed". I did get a serious chuckle watching 420 yolo Anderson wadding himself up in the tunnel though.

Thats a disgrace doing that crap in front of those kids I rode by.

I don't know if it will have any effect on these kids though. Have you ever been around any heated moto-parents going at it.

• Like 2

It's time we admit that Vince Friese really is a dirty rider. Not saying that there's anything wrong with aggressive riding ~ but Friese is constantly going beyond that, he really is a dirty rider. With that in mind it seems like the only thing to do to now to get his attention is to boycott his sponsors. Once they get him to ride without his head up his rear, or drop him then we can start shopping with them again.

Here's his list of sponsors:

Honda

Moto Concept Products

Smart Top (Spa's)

JT Racing

Northwest Steel Fabrication

My understanding is Moto Concepts did not receive funding from Honda and in response they used white plastics to not give manufacturer recognition.

Yeah I with others, if Friese goes then how can you justify JA, CP, JB, WP?

It's time we admit that Vince Friese really is a dirty rider.  Not saying that there's anything wrong with aggressive riding ~ but Friese is constantly going beyond that, he really is a dirty rider.  With that in mind it seems like the only thing to do to now to get his attention is to boycott his sponsors.  Once they get him to ride without his head up his rear, or drop him then we can start shopping with them again.

Here's his list of sponsors:

Honda

Moto Concept Products

Smart Top (Spa's)

JT Racing

Northwest Steel Fabrication

the crash was Anderson's fault..............he rides as dirty or worse than Friese. boycott sponsor's? that's kinda of a snowflake move isn't it?