Maxxis MaxxcrossIT tires????

Has anyone tried the Maxxis maxxcrossIT tires??? I run the Dunlop 756 tires and wanted to see how they compare. Especially when I can get the maxxis for 65 bucks for the front and rear. Let me Know.

I run the Maxxis Max Cross HT rear and have had good luck with it. It holds up good and has good traction. I only ride off-road, so I'm not sure about the performance on the track. Off-road it is an excellent tire, especially for the money. Two thumbs up!

In a recent test in MXA they rated the rear version outstanding. I think I'm going to give it a try because you've probably seen in another thread I started my new 756 is chunking (and it shouldn't for where I use it).

You won't be able to pull me away from my 755 fronts though and MXA rated the IT front as marginal.

I have an IT on my 426 right now and love it, in fact right after I got that one I ordered another just for track use. From the looks of it it's going to be a nice sturdy tire. I've been out a few times this year so far and it's barely even work the edge off. Also, you can get the IT's for $45 out of Rocky Mountain ATV and Bike

www.rockymountainatv.com

Good luck

Yeah but snow doesn't really wear that much off tires! :)

Former Mainiac.

Originally posted by elroyona426:

I I've been out a few times this year so far and it's barely even work the edge off. www.rockymountainatv.com

Good luck

Well we've had a pretty mild winter this year so it's riding season already yeee-hawwwwwwwwwww. :)