Stewart's racing A2

Supercross

Anyone hear a rumor that James and Mookie will be riding Suzuki's under the Ride365 tent?

I hope so, then I can add them as my first and second place picks in fantasy SX!!!  :cheers:  :worthy:

Edited by jcm3

I hope so, then I can add them as my first and second place picks in fantasy SX!!! :cheers::worthy:

With those picks you can't lose, they are gonna kill it :)

I hope so, then I can add them as my first and second place picks in fantasy SX!!! :cheers::worthy:

A guy in my fantasy SX league had JS7 picked 5th for A1. I didn't have the heart to break it to him.

A guy in my fantasy SX league had JS7 picked 5th for A1. I didn't have the heart to break it to him.

That was a dick move by the admin to even list JS7 as an option :smirk:

Anyone want to bet that JS7 suffers a mystery injury / mystery illness?

James wont be riding there but Malcolm will be  

That was a dick move by the admin to even list JS7 as an option :smirk:

It's RMATV league. They even show 250 riders even though the league is for 450's. Last year one of my buddies kept putting Adam C in his lineup....every week.

I think JS7 is negotiating to be Canards fill in

James wont be riding there but Malcolm will be

What about JS7's 'to the doubters' talk about we won't get rid of him that easy?

What about JS7's 'to the doubters' talk about we won't get rid of him that easy?

I heard he will be riding at Oakland on some kind of farewell tour where he just does laps.  I've heard that from 2 reliable sources and then I heard he will be racing from another one so who knows. 

Edited by GBowman

Lulz there's 5 days between now and them for him to come up with excuses.  Have we learned nothing from watching JS7 over the past couple years?

James has done to Suzuki what Hitler did to the toothbrush stache 

I heard he will be riding at Oakland on some kind of farewell tour where he just does laps.  I've heard that from 2 reliable sources and then I heard he will be racing from another one so who knows. 

you mean like he's been doing for the past few years?  just takes a few laps lol

Stewarts "racing" haha

Mookie can still have a solid career if he can get it in gear.

James is finished at least as a podium contender.

A fare well tour would be good for everyone, him, the fans, sponsors and maybe even those that had their differences with him.

James says he's not done, what the hell does that mean?
The guy needs to line up, or STFU

Mookie can still have a solid career if he can get it in gear.

James is finished at least as a podium contender.

A fare well tour would be good for everyone, him, the fans, sponsors and maybe even those that had their differences with him.

Amen.

Well we will see..

JS is washed up.. he's crashed too many times.. he's old.. There are too many great riders now.. He crashes too much.. yea..

but everyone said the same thing years ago before races like this.. no one gave him any credit and counted him out before the season started.. So maybe he's gone after this season.. and maybe he has a couple wins left in him. He's proven naysayers wrong before.  I know how much so many love JS in here   :smirk:

Edited by hawaiidirtrider