HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victor_Delgadillo

Wanted Excel Front Rim

14 posts in this topic

Victor, I have my stock exel off of my old 2000 model, I have the rim only, nothing wrong with it but it is USED, let me know if i can help,

Norman K.

Thanks to every one, i checked onoffroad.com and there's a silver one (not black, not blue :) ), but is 118... of course plus shipping.

Also checked at ebay and i saw two but one is in canada, and the other left 5 days.... :D

Hey Norman how much are you asking for what i need? :D

That is strange I bought my RIMs from ONOFFROAD I still have it written down on a note at the office here and $95 under it. Maybe it was because it was a 20 inch rim but wouldnt think it would make a difference. Sorry I steered you the wrong direction.

Ya viste en la bronca que te vas a meter con lo del rin, no es tan facil, vas a necesitar que lo armen y aqui va a estar bien cañon que alguien lo haga bien, te va a convenir mejor comprarlo todo entero ya con todo y rayos, pero si no pues juegatela con los de HONDA ! :)

Celula !

if you need someone to lace and true your rims here's you go: Kelly Moss [408]254-0440 San Jose,ca. this guy is the best.he just laced up a set of excels with talon hubs for me a few months ago.he only charges $50 per wheel [laced and trued]+shipping.

Victor, I have a good excel rim, with the tire, hub, and bearings. I will ship it to you for $210. It is for a 2000 yz 426. The tire has about 90% tread left. I guarantee satisfaction on my stuff, or ALL your money back. Thanks, Craig Graham.