Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TORTURECHAMBERS

Machete Holder...

20 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if you guys need something like this but it is a must here in the jungles for cutting new trail or clearing debris or cutting your way out of a screw up. :D On the stock muffler there is a bracket that you can unscrew to put the machete sheath on. If I buy an after market exhaust I will weld these same type brackets there. It is a perfect, out of the way place for a knife... :)

16e4820d-4451-4aec-b473-450c6ffb92e7.jpg

I've been thinking about a similar mounting project; for a shotgun. But nothing practical has come to mind...it has to be a quick-draw application. :):D :D

I could have used that machete yesterday! My method is to use a stick as a whip on blackberry bushes and neddles. A machete would work better, but it is too bulky for my backpack. I always carry a Corona brand fold-up saw in my pack to hack through downed trees that are too big to move to the side of the trail. Nice mod torture, I will have to use that one on the klx! :)

I just watched that new Dawn of the Dead movie, I think I will do both the machete and the shotgun mods!!! :)

I've been thinking about a similar mounting project; for a shotgun. But nothing practical has come to mind...it has to be a quick-draw application. :):D :D

me too im an avid grouse hunter

Ya I bet its for trails

Right through the elephant ear and muai wowie :)

For harvesting a little cash crop on the ride!

Ya I bet its for trails

Right through the elephant ear and muai wowie :)

Here's the Elephant Ear shot...

e2ab1cbd-2875-4a67-b847-d6c94cb5d126.jpg

And here's the Money Shot! :D

FLOW9_jpg.jpg

Damn Torture, if I rode trails with "the lovely green" lingering on both sides, I'd still be a huff'n and a puffin' today!

Nice pic!

:):D Just sh*tting you guys. I got that pic off the internet. My buds were way better. :DI used to grow a lot but I don't smoke now so no sense. Good $$$ to be made but I don't like the risk anymore...

I don't dare touch plants if I come across them while cutting trail. I've come across some farms let me tell you! The unspoken mountain rules mean bad things for ripoffs. I'm in the mountain a lot so people know me and I know them...

Oh man

Oh Man

I got to call my sponsor

remember step 7

remember step 7

couple hits of the maui and you won't remember step 7, let alone the other steps!

I ran across some Waimanalo Pakalolo a few times and was on my way as quickly as possible!

I knew those turn lites were good for something :lol:Oh wow, the good old days and so many dead brain cells later :)

Just sh*tting you guys. I got that pic off the internet. My buds were way better. I used to grow a lot but I don't smoke now so no sense. Good $$$ to be made but I don't like the risk anymore...

I was ready to move there too. :)