HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YamahaWR450FMike

Graphics Kit for 2004 WR450F?

10 posts in this topic

theres tons out there. YOu can also buy the YZ450 graphics and with a little trimming make it look real nice. Thats your better option. I boight the Hot Wheels graphics fora YZ450 and put in on my bike and it looks sweet. Also try here Good luck! :):D

thanks guys for all the info on the graphics kit. I have one more question though. Is a 04 Yamaha YZ450F pretty much the same as a 04 Yamaha WR450F? Like what's the differance if any? Are the radiator shouds the same and the seat the same? :)

Theyre not the same but cose enough so that with patience and a little trimming you can put the YZ graphicd on the WR. :):D

Ok that's good to know. Thanks for the info.... :D

Theyre not the same but cose enough so that with patience and a little trimming you can put the YZ graphicd on the WR. :):D

Go to www.mxsouth.com and click on the catalog section and then on the graphics section and you can browse alot of different graphics. As the guys have been saying you will probably need to buy YZ grphics and trim them to fit, there isn't much out there for the WR. Good Luck-- :cool:WR Dave.

yeah I did check out mxsouth and all the other graphic kits mentioned. I'm looking for the Bob Hanana graphics kit but in blue. I did see one in yellow but not blue. Anyone know of this kit but in blue or black?