HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sjwr450

OT: Finished building my Yellow YZ.

22 posts in this topic

It's gorgeous! I never thought I'd like anything but blue or maybe white. That's real sweet lookin'

sjwr450 - Man that is one awesome looking bike!!! I have the yellow kit and I wish I could get mine back to looking like that.

A quick off topic question - Im putting together a front number plate to replicate RC's #4 plate. I noticed you have the AMA logo stickers on your front number plate and side panels. Where did you get them? I need some of those to help replicate the look since RC runs them on his bike.

THANKS! :)

Great job. I still think Yamaha should have kept the color. One of these days we shopuld have a "readers choice" for best looking bikes on Thumpertalk.

Yours would be high on my list!

I love the yellow Yz's. Reminds me of my younger days....

Nice job :D:)

Yeah, me too. The last yellow YZ I had was in '84...Damn, that was

20-years ago!

Yeah I remeber my yellow & black 1981 YZ250 with a light switch for a throttle! :D :D :D Great bike. Always looks great when clean and shiny new. :D Thanks for the memories. :)

Decalworks.com

Thank you sir!!! :):D

One more question, I just went to their website to see about purchasing some of those AMA stickers and it looks like they are built into the background. Is that correct, or are they seperate stickers to put on the background?

:) Wow! The yellow looks amazing with all the black carbon fiber... Are your wheels painted black or powder coated? How about some new carburator hoses? :D

Beauitful bike!

Question, how do you like the CR style front brake routing. Been thinking hard about doing it to bike.

Wow congratulations!

That is super sweet. Pays homage to my favourite rider of all time, Bob Hannah. I wonder how that beautiful bike would compare to one of his old factory bikes.

Keep that baby under lock and key. Awesome.

first of all the look of your bike is awsome. A friend of mine has a 98 wr426 and was wanting to switch to yellow with the old school graphics. Where can he find the tank and shroud graphics? :)