HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hamish

Acerbis Diamond Pic

10 posts in this topic

Just fitted an Acerbis Diamond headlight to my WR.

I reckon it looks pretty cool, definately better than the stocker. Only mod required was to rotete the brake hose guide bracket 180 deg so that it brings the hose closer to the forks so it doesnt rub on the headlight. I just need to space the top mounts out from the forks with some rubber so that it directs the light onto the ground a bit more. Here is the pic : Wr with Acerbis Diamond Headlight

Hamish

Nicely done...been looking at this fixture for a spot on my bike. how is the night ride? Do you get good lumination? :)

Cool man. Looks futuristic. Who makes those small turn indicators?

not sure about the blinkers, they were on the bike when I got it. Night illumination is good, but I need to space the top to direct the beam onto the ground more. Maybe the bike sits slightly 'bullfrog' with my 220lbs on the seat.Due to the fact that there are 3 20watt bulbs, the blinkers have no chance of working at idle. No plans to sell the stock headlight as I want to keep it when I sell the bike. Anyways, the frieght from australia could be a killer.

Hamish

That is the same type of head light we used during the 24 hour ice race this year. It worked fairly good better then the stock one but when someone pulled in behind you with an hid you couldnt even tell yours was still on. But I do definetly like the looks of them.

that goes without saying...hallogen and HID shouldnt even be used in the same sentence!

Hamish

that front end looks like a quad! >> NOT AN INSULT .

Some of those quads look totally bad A$$ from the front!