Cant find a 12-15 wr header pipe anywhere

Had a good dent put in my header pipe and i was trying to find a used stock one but i cant find this mystical piece anywhere at all. Anyone know why or have one they'd like to get off their hands?

Edited by Turtlerider

Not sure of the dent and all but I have froze out a few dents. You might also try one of the pipe repair company's.

Had a good dent put in my header pipe and i was trying to find a used stock one but i cant find this mystical piece anywhere at all. Anyone know why or have one they'd like to get off their hands?

PM'd

PM'd

Not sure of the dent and all but I have froze out a few dents. You might also try one of the pipe repair company's.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1476763452.504550.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1476763486.888590.jpg

Only pictures i have right now buts its pretty gnarly

You should be able to freeze that 80-90% out. I froze out a dent about half that size in my 2012 header and it's like 98% gone.

Replace it or send it out.

You should be able to freeze that 80-90% out. I froze out a dent about half that size in my 2012 header and it's like 98% gone.

How do you freeze out a dent?

How do you freeze out a dent?

water

freezer

time

repeat as needed

water

freezer

time

repeat as needed

So you fill the pipe with water and freeze it?

If you stand the pipe up in the freezer, with the dent at the lowest point, you don't need to plug the pipe.

It usually takes two freeze /thaw sessions to work

If you stand the pipe up in the freezer, with the dent at the lowest point, you don't need to plug the pipe.

It usually takes two freeze /thaw sessions to work

Fixed

Takes three freeze/thaw sessions.

I have one for an 07- pretty sure they're the same.

PM'd

bike is fixed and good to go again, thanks a lot dirznut

No prob, glad to get another rider back on the road. 

That freeze-thaw trick is pretty cool, will keep it in mind!