2016 WR450F 14 Tooth CounterShaft Sprocket

Hey guys just wondering if a 14tooth will fit with the stock case save that is installed on the bike? Dont want to have to grind down the case saver

Thanks

Unfortunately a 14 tooth will not fit with the OEM case saver without some grinding. I am using the OEM inner metal case saver but had to slightly enlarge the bottom bolt hole and elongate the top bolt hole so it would fit with a 14T sprocket.  In the photo I left out the top bolt so you could see how much material to remove if you want to use the OEM part.WR Case.JPG

Unfortunately a 14 tooth will not fit with the OEM case saver without some grinding. I am using the OEM inner metal case saver but had to slightly enlarge the bottom bolt hole and elongate the top bolt hole so it would fit with a 14T sprocket.  In the photo I left out the top bolt so you could see how much material to remove if you want to use the OEM part.attachicon.gifWR Case.JPG

I wonder if an after market case saver one would work ?

I wonder if an after market case saver one would work ?

Possibly, you may want to email whatever company you choose and ask them if their case saver would fit with a 14T sprocket. Maybe someone else will respond with some additional info.

You just buy the one made for 14t.

It is usually listed.

I run a tm design plastic case saver- fits a 14 t no problem

Hey guys just wondering if a 14tooth will fit with the stock case save that is installed on the bike? Dont want to have to grind down the case saver

Thanks

Or you could make your own case saver for the 14t.......

I made one as there were very limited options when i bought the bike.

20160523_180700_zpsgkfgckq1.jpg

hey guys just an update, Tearing bike down for some work greasing etc, Need to change tires tubes etc,

So wondering since i cannot fit a 14T front what would be the equivalent to a 14F 50R ??

Think the opposite  12F 52R ??

Thanks

13/46

or

12/43

12/52 is much lower gearing than 14/50.

If you like the original gearing then I'd go 13/47....

this website is helpful     gearingcommander.com

hey guys just an update, Tearing bike down for some work greasing etc, Need to change tires tubes etc,

So wondering since i cannot fit a 14T front what would be the equivalent to a 14F 50R ??

Think the opposite  12F 52R ??

Thanks