06 wr450 full coverage plastic skid plate?

This may be digging up some old info but i have been searching for a full plastic skid plate for my 06 wr but no luck, heck can barely find a full aluminum one but i think id like a plastic one better.  Does anyone know if earlier YZ ones will bolt up, or maybe mininal mods to make one work.  I know im trying to dig up info for my old dinosaur but shes all i have for now and i would like to get some better protection for it.  if any one can point me to other threads ( i looked for a little while) or give me some info on where to head id appreciate it.  

bump and in for answers.

Light speed?? Isnt plastic but they make some nice stuff-

Hyde is full coverage and after 2 years of getting abuse it is still going strong.

Good info on the Hyde plates bigl but same as most other manufacturers...no specific for 06. Hoping someone else with an 06 or similar could tell me weather or not anything for 03 ish yz fits right up to the 06 WR since as far as I know the frames are the same.

Good info on the Hyde plates bigl but same as most other manufacturers...no specific for 06. Hoping someone else with an 06 or similar could tell me weather or not anything for 03 ish yz fits right up to the 06 WR since as far as I know the frames are the same.

Says fits 03 - 06 http://www.hyderacing.com/store/dirtbike/yamaha/wr_450f.htm?pid=179&ob=slot_10&obd=%0D%0A%09ASC#prettyPhoto

I am pretty happy with my Enduro Engineering aluminium unit ..... just saying .

This may be digging up some old info but i have been searching for a full plastic skid plate for my 06 wr but no luck, heck can barely find a full aluminum one but i think id like a plastic one better.  Does anyone know if earlier YZ ones will bolt up, or maybe mininal mods to make one work.  I know im trying to dig up info for my old dinosaur but shes all i have for now and i would like to get some better protection for it.  if any one can point me to other threads ( i looked for a little while) or give me some info on where to head id appreciate it.  

Did you try AXP racing?

http://axpracing.com/gb/15-skid-plate

There was a review of their plates on the TT front page a few weeks ago which I think is very accurate . They do respond within 24 hours to email questions, I had pinged them myself. You may want to send them email regarding your bike's year.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/reviews/product/45845-axp-racing-hdpe-skid-plate/#comment_18888

Thanks guys.... I'll look into those leads. Will look further into the Hyde plates. Their site was a bit confusing the way they listed things... may have been mobile site issue. My phone was

acting stupid when pages were loading too. Thanks again.

Success!... thanks for the link still2. I poked around at a few other models but I didn't find that one. That one looks to be just what I want.