What are my options (brake pedal)?

Well, this just happened:

GOPR0711.jpg

What are my options? Try to heat it up with a blow torch and bend it back to it's approximate original position? Given that it's aluminum, what are the odds it'll crack? Did a quick search but didn't see too many aftermarket levers for reasonable prices.  Used one off Ebay is the best bet? I saw a few available for a decent price, but I need a quick fix for now as anything off eBay takes about a month to show up. The bike is a 2005. 

GOPR0711.jpg

[emoji16] looks nasty, I guess your best bet is trying to bend it straight, but If it cracks get a second hand one. Would be pretty cheap from the wreckers. And they would be universal over the year models.

Edited by YZ_Rider48

Well managed to get guys to bend it back. I haven't ridden it yet, but I think it'll need to be pushed a bit further in towards the cases. At the moment it feels like the first bend will make initial contact with the sole of my boot vs the tip of the lever. It's actually really thick aluminum so probably difficult to crack. Still, not easy to get just right the first time around...

IMG_20161008_164804.jpg

IMG_20161008_164816.jpg

IMG_20161008_164810.jpg

Edited by Bitteeinbit

Well managed to get guys to bend it back. I haven't ridden it yet, but I think it'll need to be pushed a bit further in towards the cases. At the moment it feels like the first bend will make initial contact with the sole of my boot vs the tip of the lever. It's actually really thick aluminum so probably difficult to crack. Still, not easy to get just right the first time around...

IMG_20161008_164804.jpg

IMG_20161008_164816.jpg

IMG_20161008_164810.jpg

Nice. Looks good.