2016 / 2017 WR450F GYTR ECU

Looking for a 2016 / 2017 WR450F GYTR ECU... Can't find one in stock online and am wondering if any fellow TT'rs have a lead on someone who may have one in stock.

You have to order through a licensed Yamaha dealer. I just ordered last week.

ECU - I have a '17 and been waiting to get ECU from dealer for 6 weeks. Told yesterday they are back ordered until October 27th (been told several times it is coming but never showed up). I found one on Bike Bandit and ordered. I also saw one on Amazon. Google "Yamaha GYTR Competition Kit 2GC-E9500-V0-00". Hope this helps.

As it turns out Bike Bandit had to order from Yamaha, which has these backordered. I cancelled that order and ordered off Amazon this a.m. Amazon said they have 3 in stock. Just got email that it shippped from Amazon. For those looking for ECU use Google search "Amazon 2GC-E9500-V0-00" - this is the search I used. The number is the part number for 2016-2017 WR ECU. Hope this helps those still looking.

None of the links or other suggestions above actually had one in stock, at least none I tried.

Evidently the Amazon stock got snapped up.  Lots of 2gb-e9500.... for the 250s., none of the 2gc-e9500...s

I did finally find one.

Surdyke Yamaha in Missouri has 5 in stock - Wesley there is very helpful.

Hope this helps.

gbw

Edited by gbw

Amazon sent me the wrong part - ECU for 2015 WR250 not one for 2017 WR450 - they had wrong part number on website. UGH!!!! Called Surdyke on advice of gbw and thay had a couple in stock. So I'll try to get this again.

I received the ECU kit and Power Tuner Surdyke today.  Very fast service and good prices.  The ECU and tuner are the correct models for the WR450F.

I don't know if they have any left by now or not but if your'e still looking give them a try.  

i'm new to the wr world.  I have been thinking about a programmer.  do you have to change out the ecu if you get the programmer to upgrade performance?  my old bike is an xr 600 so I didn't have all this new electronic stuff to worry about.

i'm new to the wr world.  I have been thinking about a programmer.  do you have to change out the ecu if you get the programmer to upgrade performance?  my old bike is an xr 600 so I didn't have all this new electronic stuff to worry about.

If the bike is from the US then yes you do. The bikes from down under come with a compition ECU.