HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

ianhank2

Ways to restore an older bike?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have been looking online and cant find anything. I just recently bought a 1999 Yamaha WR400F and it has some scratches and ripped/stained graphics. I want to replace the plastics but I can't seem to find them.If anyone knows where I can get plastics or sticker kits then please let me know. Also what other ways can I make this bike look like it was just bought again? Thanks. 

1 person likes this

Hello, I have been looking online and cant find anything. I just recently bought a 1999 Yamaha WR400F and it has some scratches and ripped/stained graphics. I want to replace the plastics but I can't seem to find them.If anyone knows where I can get plastics or sticker kits then please let me know. Also what other ways can I make this bike look like it was just bought again? Thanks. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-99-yamaha-yz-wr-400-f-NOS-aftermarkit-radiator-shrouds-rear-fender-/272331238088

Look up shroud decals on Goggle they are out there.

1 person likes this

Just like Steve says, Ebay has some goodies out there, just type in your make and model and year scoot, and bam you are hooked up!

It looks like there are still a lot of o.e.m. and aftermarket parts for that year/model,

plastic and graphics included.

Try the TT Parts Store here, Rocky Mountain ATV, Partzilla, Bike Bandit, etc.