Ways to restore an older bike?

Hello, I have been looking online and cant find anything. I just recently bought a 1999 Yamaha WR400F and it has some scratches and ripped/stained graphics. I want to replace the plastics but I can't seem to find them.If anyone knows where I can get plastics or sticker kits then please let me know. Also what other ways can I make this bike look like it was just bought again? Thanks. 

Hello, I have been looking online and cant find anything. I just recently bought a 1999 Yamaha WR400F and it has some scratches and ripped/stained graphics. I want to replace the plastics but I can't seem to find them.If anyone knows where I can get plastics or sticker kits then please let me know. Also what other ways can I make this bike look like it was just bought again? Thanks. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/98-99-yamaha-yz-wr-400-f-NOS-aftermarkit-radiator-shrouds-rear-fender-/272331238088

Look up shroud decals on Goggle they are out there.

Just like Steve says, Ebay has some goodies out there, just type in your make and model and year scoot, and bam you are hooked up!

It looks like there are still a lot of o.e.m. and aftermarket parts for that year/model,

plastic and graphics included.

Try the TT Parts Store here, Rocky Mountain ATV, Partzilla, Bike Bandit, etc.