Airbox/snorkel question

2015 wr450f

Hey guys everytime I seem to wash my wr450f the airbox seems to get abit of water in it. Is this from the snorkel? If so should I block it first before I wash etc. Also just next to this snorkel hose there is a weird clear reservoir kind of thing.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

2015 wr450f

Hey guys everytime I seem to wash my wr450f the airbox seems to get abit of water in it. Is this from the snorkel? If so should I block it first before I wash etc. Also just next to this snorkel hose there is a weird clear reservoir kind of thing.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Pictures?

2015 wr450f

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Open the airbox door and stuff a trash bag in the vent, and over the filter before washing the bike.

I change my filter after every wash, so I ignore the water after washing, remove the filter and put in a new oiled filter and then start the bike to dry it off.

Thanks guys