2015 FC350 build

Purchased a 10 hour Husqvarna FC350 from Munn Racing and very stoked with the bike/parts installed after purchase. I race the WEBE, CORCS and RMEC series's in Colorado so the bike will be used for off road racing in Colorado.

I raced a KTM 300SXF and play rode a KX 250 before the purchase and as very happy. The Husky is legit and sold both bikes.

The build list to make her work for me:

Full Racetech goldvalve treatment front/rear, Racetech 4CS fix, springs for my weight and new fork seals. All work was done by Motovate Racing in Rifle, Colorado and it's such an incredible upgrade compared to stock. The forks are wayyyyyy better, Motovate made the 4CS way better than stock and I with 200% would say if you have not fixed your 4CS fork send it his way.

-ARC memlon clutch and brake lever

-Acerbis hand guards

-Novik racing grip doughnuts

-white fork guards to replace the yellow

-Ride Engineering 24mm HSPD steering stabilizer kit revlaved by Motovate Racing for off-road /RaceTech gold-valve. This upgrade was incredible!

-Fastway EVO air foot pegs in the low boy position

-Hinson clutch cover

-Polisport extra protection plastic skid plate

-13th front CS, Gold X ring chain, and renthal rear sprocket

-Tusk lithium ion lightweight battery

-2 stroke air filter cage

-black Polisport swing arm guards

-Guts racing seat cover

Next parts to be installed:

Number plate graphics

7602 racing rear disk gaurd

Dal Soggio Race Ray kit for the Forks

http://www.dalsoggiorace.com/engproductsray.html

I am very happy with the forks but we want to experiment with this kit

This will be the next experiment

http://www.dalsoggiorace.com/engproductssphere.html#settore

image_zpsip6gh0mw.jpeg

image_zpsnzwopdme.jpeg

image_zpsbzv9hrhf.jpeg

image_zpsybimjmks.jpeg

image_zpsoqskwefr.jpeg

• Like 4

The Dal Soggio RAY kit arrived today and it's a beauty.....

Motovate really killed the Racetech 4CS revalve and I was very happy... I just want better and don't mind spending more money.. The motor is so perfect I will not have to spend a penny on her so making the suspension perfect is my main priority..

image_zpshi9ujccz.jpg

image_zpsdc9akqra.jpg

image_zpslv63gjdo.jpg

image_zpso6gj46by.jpg

image_zpsfaerrcig.jpg

image_zpsqpud0yqs.jpg

image_zpssfkc7sqy.jpg

The Dal Soggio RAY kit arrived today and it's a beauty.....

Motovate really killed the Racetech 4CS revalve and I was very happy... I just want better and don't mind spending more money.. The motor is so perfect I will not have to spend a penny on her so making the suspension perfect is my main priority..

image_zpshi9ujccz.jpg

image_zpsdc9akqra.jpg

image_zpslv63gjdo.jpg

image_zpso6gj46by.jpg

image_zpsfaerrcig.jpg

image_zpsqpud0yqs.jpg

image_zpssfkc7sqy.jpg

Nice looking bike. Does the Honda steering dampner work ?

Nice looking bike. Does the Honda steering dampner work ?

Thank you my man

In stock form it's works fair

With a revalve for off road and the Racetech goldvalve it's like butter on a roll. Very very impressed with the set up!

This is my first stabilizer set up so no comparison to other stabilizers but very stoked for sure

• 1 month later...

A little update on the bike.. I am loving the bike so much! 

The Dal Soggio RAY kit is amazing!!! SO SO happy and a even better upgrade over the Racetech 4CS fix, the forks have a bottoming system now. Its wayyyyyy better than the stock 4CS joke of a set up. 

I am beyond happy with my set up but my suspension guy let me try his Dal Soggio SPHERE kit on his '16 and holy cheese and crackers is it amazing.. Like better than any SSS fork, even a well prepped SSS fork. Its an A kit for normal guy pricing. 

Soooooo the Sphere kit will be installed next week ? anyone want to buy my RAY kit??

Installed a Torc 1 racing shifter with the extended shift tip and love it!!! Would high recommend it to any one! Also installed the Tusk brake lever and a huge improvement over the stock brake lever. 

I am getting a lot of back fire at over 9k ASL so sending the ECU to ToykoMods for a ECU reflash for my elevation. I may even do his throttle body mod which is the same work that Injectioneering does but will get the TB back in less than a week.. lol

Also going out on a limb and trying the KTMandHUSKY.com grunt exhaust manifold for more low end instead of the FMF power bomb header.. Will report my results after a ride or two

Edited by smv ryder
  • Like 1

Looks like your bike is coming together awesome.

Thank you my man....IMO it should be an awesome hot rod

I have been riding lots of '16 KTM 350 and 450 that buddies have.. its crazy how much more bottom end the '15 husky has compared to both of those bikes.  The powerband of this bike is very perfect for me and my riding style. I am hopefully riding a bro '17 350SXF in Moab next weekend to see how awesome the '17's are.

The Dal Soggio Sphere kit arrives on Monday... Wife is freaking out how much I spent but will buy some jewelry to calm her down. lol

http://www.dalsoggiorace.com/engproductssphere.html

• Like 1

Picking up the bike tomorrow with my fresh new Sphere kit!!!!!! SO SO stoked! I can't wait to report back, the 2 other kits installed did very little/zero clicker adjustment on initial ride so hoping for the same. The kit comes very very good out the box.

One of the Sphere kits I am speaking about was out racing the PRO XC2 class today at the GNCC with incredible results. So this kit will work for Pro's and Joe's.

Not sure why I pulled the trigger since I did not need more power but I purchased a Daniel Crower Racing AKA DCR intake cam. The cam worked incredible on my 300BB KTM so why not on the Husky? The throttle response was incredible and it pulled every where better so let's see. 

http://danielcrowerracing.com/i-5867925-ktm-sxf-350-i1-intake-cam-2011-15.html 

• Like 1

You're a sick young man SMV, noticed this a long time ago. But I think you have found the cure! ? Will be following this.

YOU KNOW IT!!!! :ride:  :ride: Good eye too! ?

Building the wife a CRF150F so it will do a little better up here in the high county.

As always if you want to make it WEST come out and stay at our house!

• 2 weeks later...

A little update on the Husky tree-fiddy....

The Dal Soggio Sphere kit is so dang awesome and can't believe how much better it is than stock... like a total game changer for sure and can't thank Motovate racing enough for taking the time to test and find out what works. He has a 4 CS fix for all budgets

I am also super happy with my Motovate Racing RT gold valve set up rear shock. 

So far this is is the best set up for suspension I have ever had, yes a little bit of coin but IMO its worth it!!!

image_zpsdjm8dlri.jpeg

image_zps2sxl3bi2.jpeg

Also the Bridgestone X-30 front and rear works very well in my neck of the woods and very happy!

image_zpsoyshjxap.jpeg

Tusk brake lever installed.. Very very worth the money

image_zpsrxfwlfn2.jpeg

I was a little nervous with the KTMandHusky.com Grunt exhaust install, as it may be a little snake oil. To be honest I really think it added snap and low end to the bike, it could have been the brand new tires but will continue to update if it actually works

image_zps0nu22dvs.jpeg

Daniel Crower Racing/DCR intake cam arrived as well.. Not sure when I will do the install but it will be over the winter months

image_zpsz76rdehg.jpeg

Afternoon ride tonight! The mtn in the background is MT. Sophris which if you watch any Paramount films that the mtn they use as they company logo.

image_zps77a4zg4s.jpeg

image_zpsnqwahtxr.jpeg

Bought some new plastic to make her a little more me... Purchased a white '17 front fender, white/ black shrouds and white radiator louvers. They arrive tomorrow so hopefully will get them on and post some pictures.

Purchased the Renthal RC bars and ODI Emig V2 lock on grips as well.

Rode over the weekend in the high country which probably was a bad idea but we gave her hell, 30 degrees, over 10k ASL and snow.

IMG_0023_zps1sxyuigr.jpg

IMG_0024_zpsl4tigpee.jpg

IMG_0025_zpslem2dhss.jpg

• Like 1

The new parts install hit a couple snags..

First off I read the microfiche wrong and the '17 front fender definitely needs a '17 front number plate... duh! So new number plate ordered but then had to buy a new graphic for the number plate. I took a couple pictures of the install with the old front number plate just placed there for picture sake. 

image_zpsmr67chjv.jpeg

I purchased the white radiator covers, well I thought covers... Haha they only come individual so had to buy another. Here is the one installed

image_zpsseokwljc.jpeg

The white and black Polisport shrouds are terrible quality, the black is terribly applied and there is a large mold seem in it that looks like a dent. I called Rocky mtn atv and asked if they would go look in the warehouse to see if they are all like mine. yep all like mine, he even sent me a pic so kudos to rocky mtn atv! So I should I have bought OEM but he sent pics of the OEM shroud with the same seem as the Polisport I bought.. The shrouds I took off did not have the same, so A mystery that doesn't matter.

image_zpsh4cbrgct.jpeg

image_zpskqyuochn.jpeg

image_zpsrpj4dwcc.jpeg

To be very honest I am not sure I like the white/black shrouds.. I purchased the sweet FC350 sticker on the shroud in blue, so maybe that blue will help the look?

Edited by smv ryder