HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

mattmx42

2011 yz450f locked up

10 posts in this topic

So I bought my bike and took it straight to the track. I just checked IMG_1473549208.418878.jpgIMG_1473549208.418878.jpgthe oil lubed the chain and air filter, and headed out bike was fine all day well atleast till the end when I thought it sounded a little funny. So I loaded it up and went home got to the house unloaded it to take a test ride to see if I could figure out what was wrong with it fired it up let it idle for a minute went to take off and boom stopped running.... Went to kick it and kicker wouldn't move so I put it in gear rolled it backs freed and up and pushed it into my garage let it cool down and it fired right back up fine but the coolant was low which my dumb self didn't check what should I do should I rebuild it will it be fine I'm kinda lost on what to do plz help!!!!

Like ten to twelve oz of anti freeze was in it and I haven't drained the oil doing that in the morning and unfortunately the itch to ride took over the common sense to change the oil.

Edited by mattmx42