Movie: WR enduro race movie now hosted for the public.

just finished my new latest video form the enduro i raced on the 14th. it was a 3 hour 2man team enduro. it was a "dead start" event and in EVERY race an Estart WR took the hole-shot and a kick start wr was last ?:D

3:30min long, 24mb, divx, .avi.

im the kid with the old ugly yellow chest armor :D

you will need a codec to play the movie. the best codec pack can be found here.

Divx ver 4 download

here is the video. right click and "SAVE TARGET AS"

Enduro movie

ok, f-ck off with the music comments. it is now apparent i cant please every one. i use metal and people say there ears hurt, i use top 40 and people say it is boring and i use hip-hop and some {mostly older closed minded} people say is it lame. if you don't like it you spend the time to make your own videos and then you can put what ever music you like.

listen to the lyric and the rhythm. it is a good song.

as for "hearing the thumping". the clips with good audio ARE IN THE MOVIE. if you have the volume on. MOST of the "thumping" was infected with 2smoke whining. ?

sorry for the rant but after spending the time to make it and using favors to host it for the public it suck to have people call any of it lame. but thx for the positive comment on the vid it self.

just finished my new latest video form the enduro i raced on the 14th. it was a 3 hour 2man team enduro. it was a "dead start" event and in EVERY race an Estart WR took the hole-shot and a kick start wr was last :D :D

3:30min long, 24mb, divx, .avi.

im the kid with the old ugly yellow chest armor ?

you will need a codec to play the movie. the best codec pack can be found here.

Divx ver 4 download

here is the video. right click and "SAVE TARGET AS"

Enduro movie

I saved the AVI, but I need the codec, the web site for the codec does not work for me

Great job on the video! ? Keep this kinda stuff coming, don't get discouraged because of the music comment. By most of you guys's standards, I am an "Old Fart" and I rather enjoyed the tune. You're right, give the lyrics a good listen.

Great production, Dude :D. Looks like the race was a blast, too!

another sweet vid. looks like a nice ride too. By the last bit in the movie you either got first in a novice class or second in the expert class, which was it?

My work just shat on me and I cant get tues off, sorry bud. I know, i know.. lame. As soon as Roz drops some cash on that new bike we'll be bikin all the time (she'll have to, to justify that purchase price)

see ya for sushi

-arai-

me and Alvin won the intermediate class. and got 3rd over all if we where racing the experts.

here are the times

1st expert- 8 laps in 3:01

2nd expert- 8 laps in 3:12

3rd expert- 8 laps in 3:25

1st intermediate- 8 laps in 3:19 {me and Alvin}

2nd intermediate- 8 laps in ????

thx for all the positive comments guys. and don't you worry more better vids to come.