HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robg

z-start clutches for wr400's

4 posts in this topic

I've been in contact with the fellas at rekluse about a z-start clutch, They don't make one for a wr400. But they do for a 426, does anybody know if the 426 would fit on the 400, or if the pressure plate is the same on both models? Or am i going to hove to try a different brand?

I would think the clutches between the 400 and 426 would be similar.

Did you ask if they could send you a test unit? I mean, if it doesn't work then they're only out the shipping and you're only out the time. If it does work, you get a clutch (at a reduced cost or free) and they get the knowledge that it works and just that much more market share.

They probably won't go for it but it's worth asking about. :)

Thanks for the idea. I talked to them again and they said they dont support the wr400 and the 426 is too different. So i tried emf billet and there the same price and they support the400 so I'm going to give them a try.

Thanks for the idea.