2016 60th anniversary YZ450 Price

I bought mine in November for 8K OTD.   No, 7800.00 plus all the tax, title etc is not worth it.  7800.00 OTD maybe. 

If you haven't bought one yet I would give James Jarman a call in Charlottesville, VA (Jarmans Sportcycles). My family has bought several bikes from him now. He is a great guy. I live in Texas and just bought one in OK for $7300 OTD. Hope this gives you an idea of what you could possibly get one for if you look long enough and are willing to take a drive!

If you haven't bought one yet I would give James Jarman a call in Charlottesville, VA (Jarmans Sportcycles). My family has bought several bikes from him now. He is a great guy. I live in Texas and just bought one in OK for $7300 OTD. Hope this gives you an idea of what you could possibly get one for if you look long enough and are willing to take a drive!

I havent bought one yet. However I just sold my 2011 yz450.

I thinking about a Suzuki RMZ450.

Kinda undecided on a yamaha or suzuki. For racing.....which I do....Suzuki is the way to go as far as their program goes.

They payout more money and more places than yamaha does. They payout for 2 classes, yamaha just pays out for 1 class.

Suzuki also has a program where if you do good in you series and earn enough points then they will offer you a trip to the carmicheal farm to train with Ricky.

Also I believe they will pay you contingency for the bike for 3yrs where Yamaha only does it for 2yrs.

Only thing that has me undecided is....I know yamahas pretty good and can work on the motors, shock, Forks ect.

Suzuki has air forks and I dont know that much about em.