HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calvin

anybody want an 01 250F

6 posts in this topic

I currently race an 02 mxc 200 and joyride a yz 250f (woods). I love my 250f but for a play bike I would like something with a little more horse. I've got a few trade-in quotes from some dealers for a 426 and I'm not happy with them at all. This 250f has never been raced, has low hours, and has had an oil/filter change after every ride. I take better care of my bikes than some people take care of thier kids. I'm looking to trade my 250f (some $$) for an 01 or 02 YZ426 in ex. shape. I refuse to get hosed by the dealer and don't have the patience to wait for it to sell. I live in northeast ohio. If interested email me at tjcalvin@yahoo.com

to bad you aint in TX..i have a perfect 01 426 with all kinds of goodies but thinking about a 250f

calvin, check your pm... i live in southeastern michigan and am interested in a trade. :)

well dadgummit!!...guess im gonna go the 2 smoker route then..the weight of the 426 is killin my puney butt...anybody got an 01 or newer 2 smoker for trade?

JR

JR, I sold a very clean, low hour CR250 to a friend of mine, its a 2000 model but hasnt been ridden much at all. If you are serious he would rather have had a 426 but is getting married. We are both from Texas so if your interested e-mail me.

Norman

xrman96@aol.com