Bike Over Heating

I just bought an 06 yz450f with brand new top end, with hot cams and it's getting way hot when I ride. Would anyone know why?

Is it boiling over or?

How do you know its getting too hot, What symptoms is it showing?

I just bought an 06 yz450f with brand new top end, with hot cams and it's getting way hot when I ride. Would anyone know why?

idk ..put some big radiators on it and a fan.

It's coming out the over flow.

Could just be over filled. If it's over filled it will boil out the over flow until it gets down to the proper level. Also maybe change the rad cap.

Is it heating while under way, or while idling for a while?

While I'm riding. When I stop, I notice it.

Normal behavior would be that if filled to the top, the radiator will expel coolant as it expands until it reaches operating temperatures.  This should stop after it reaches this point, and it should leave the coolant about at the tops of the radiator tubes once it cools off. 

If not, have a dealer test the cap.  It could be weak, and not holding adequate pressure.  If the cap's OK, whoever did the top may not have installed the head/head gasket correctly (torque).

Also they need airflow so if your not going fast enough it'll run hotter than normal because enough air isn't making it through the radiators to cool it

As the top end was just done, I'd say the issue is a bad head gasket. Combustion gas is being pushed into the coolant system, causing the overflow, which then lowers the amount of coolant and causes overheating.