02 426 AP diaphragm help

So my diaphragm is torn. My bike has the upgraded 08+ style diaphragm kit from crfs only.com. I can't find just the diaphragm though, just the whole kit which I don't want to spend $30 on again. Anyone know where I can get just that diaphragm??

So my diaphragm is torn. My bike has the upgraded 08+ style diaphragm kit from crfs only.com. I can't find just the diaphragm though, just the whole kit which I don't want to spend $30 on again. Anyone know where I can get just that diaphragm??

Honda

Anywhere online? I'd like to just order it if possible.

Thumper Talk OEM has the Yamaha part numbers for the diaphragm, as would any Yamaha dealer. 

The standard diaphragm for an '08 is 5JG-14940-17-00 

One with a shorter limit button (thus delivers a longer duration shot) is 5JG-14940-18-00

Thumper Talk OEM has the Yamaha part numbers for the diaphragm, as would any Yamaha dealer.

The standard diaphragm for an '08 is 5JG-14940-17-00

One with a shorter limit button (thus delivers a longer duration shot) is 5JG-14940-18-00

Dang. I already reordered the one from crfs only. Will keep this in mind for next time. Apparently I need to have one as a backup anyways, not sure how it randomly got tears in it.