HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jc777

question on cams

5 posts in this topic

At the hot cams website it only shows 03' cams and i was wondering if an 03' cam would fit on my wr and would it have the same effects as the yz or atleast increase power some how over the stock wr.

Just imagine I am that annoying little paperclip thing with the bulging eyes (looks a bit like Bill G himself :D :D) from Micro$oft Word, and I just popped up on your desktop...

You seem to be looking for more power for your bike - would you like me to show you how?

For help finding out information about all the cams, power characteristics, timing etc, please click here

Basically, you can YZ time your existing cam, install a OEM 03 WR or YZ decomp exhaust cam, or install the HotCams unit... Or do nothing at all - your choice... :)

Good luck,

David