KEEP THREE MECHANICS
K-Keep

T-Throwin

M-Money at it.

K eeps

T aking

M oney

:applause:

I recall BASF was a similar acronym. Four German words/names that made no sense in English. "Badische Anilin- und Soda-Fabrik (Baden Aniline and Soda Factory)"

Taken handily from Wikipedia, I see. Not exactly an acronym, just initials of Germanic words that have no direct English translation.

BASF made some good audio cassettes in the day. I still have a few from 20+ years ago. KKK turbochargers is the same. Funny how Kuhnle, Kopp & Kausch turocharger is now called 3K-Warner after the acquisition by Borg Warner.

Couldn't have been spurred by the similarity of initials shared with the completely unrelated Ku Klux Klan in North America, could it? :rolleyes:

Now this is a funny thread. So funny that now I gotta figure out how to get all the coffee out of my keyboard.

LOL!

Truthfully in originally stood for "Kill Triumph Motorcycles" over the founders hate for British and their motorcycles.

Kampfire

Trail

Machine

Taken handily from Wikipedia, I see. Not exactly an acronym, just initials of Germanic words that have no direct English translation.

Sho' 'nuff. Hence, the quotes.

PS: That is what I understand an acronym to be---first letter of other words forming a word, or just their initials.

"a word (as NATO, radar, or laser) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term; also : an abbreviation (as FBI)..." (Taken handily from Webster ;) )

Kall

The

Mechanic

Now I thought we did this for the KLR too??

K = Krap

T = That

M = Moves

:smirk:

K-an't

T-ake

M-exico

K ick

T ill

M onday

K antankerous

T oothless