HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cashjarrmotox

Dubach Pipe

6 posts in this topic

I have a 2002 YZ426 with a Dubach pipe. Any body have any input as to jetting changes or if they are needed when using this pipe?

I also own a 2002 YZ426F with the Dr. D pipes. Dubach Racing Development indicated that no jetting changes were needed. However, you still need to make appropriate adjustments for your location (ie. temp.,humidity,altitude, etc.). I'm at sea-level with high temps.(80F - 85F) and high humidity, so my bike requires a leaner mixture. Are you experiencing any problems with the pipes installed?

I have been riding in 45 degree weather so that may be my problem. My bike has been running rough and seems to have lost some top end???

You will need to jet for elements. I just ordered a pipe from Gina yesterday. She informed me that some of their customers found they needed to go with a different needle jet with their pipes. Here's the info she sent me on it.

The jet part number is 5JG-14916-J1

Run it in the #4 position

If you have problems after that, email dubachracing@attbi.com They are extremely good about helping.

Kfrosty, what does the new needle jet give you if you do not have to rejet? Better throttle response?