450FX clutch switch bypass plug

How many would be interested in such an item?  A simple plug you can install to bypass the switch in the clutch perch if you damage it or run an aftermarket clutch perch that will still allow you to use your e-start in gear.

Don't want to dump on the idea, but I wouldn't pay much for something I could make from 2" of wire and a couple of terminals.

Don't want to dump on the idea, but I wouldn't pay much for something I could make from 2" of wire and a couple of terminals.

Not looking to get rich doing this, just thought I'd see if there was enough interest to warrant buying some parts to assemble them.

All you have to do is remove it from the perch and the starter will engage in gear with the clutch in or out.

All you have to do is remove it from the perch and the starter will engage in gear with the clutch in or out.

Yup, I was worried too when I put a WC clutch on mine, but it starts with no problem! :)

With a couple of new Sumitomo connector terminals (plus seals) and a short piece of wire it’s an easy job to make a bypass using the existing clutch switch connector housing.

20160430_144203_zpslrj9jzjl.jpg