HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

RockerYZWR

Motivating 2016 WR450F Josh Green video

13 posts in this topic

Nice bike, but he's not a very good rider.

Um, ok. Compared to who?

Very nice video. They picked up all different types of terrain.

I thought to myself at one point "I can do all that." Not as fast, but whatever.

I like the video because it's really well made, shows beautiful terrain, captures a full day, and best of all, highlights a bad ass machine!

And I have a feeling that rider can do things and hold speed on a dirt bike that I could only dream of doing.

1 person likes this

He's sponsored by factory, if he wasn't very good he wouldn't be.

Edited by RMK800
1 person likes this

He's sponsored by factory, if he wasn't very good he wouldn't be.

You guys are too serious, I was kidding, the guy can ride...almost as good as me.

1 person likes this

He went real well last year on the WR250F and came 2nd outright to Toby Price and even won a few races on the little 250. Unfortunately he damaged his knee this year so he's out for the rest of the season.

[/youtube ]

He makes that WR450 look like the lightweight bike it is not! Is that WR240 the same bike as the FX model here in the states with lights added? Sure looked powerful for a 250.

Edited by YHGEORGE

He makes that WR450 look like the lightweight bike it is not! Is that WR240 the same bike as the FX model here in the states with lights added? Sure looked powerful for a 250.

His race bike the WR250F is virtually the same as the FX after they strip all the road gear off them. And yes it was fast. Fast enough to beat Toby Price on his KTM500 at a few rounds.