should I but a new bike are keep mine

Hi guys

I have a 1999 model wr400. With a yz tank/seat. White Brothers E-series pipe. Wolf 3d ignition. I was thinking about getting a new wr250f or 426f. But why should I get a new bike when mine still goes well. Should I just spend some money on mine to get it back to like new again or get a new one. What should i buy for it ? braided brake hose, head pipe, steering dampner?.

What do you reckon. Whats everyones thoughts on steering dampners I could see that they would be excellent especially in rocky terrain. Thanks Jason

Jason, I have a 99 WR, WrR timed, I don,t know why you would want a new bike if you are happy with the one you have. My suggestion is that you save your money and wait for an "E" button version. I know it will come. My suggestion is put on a Scott's damper and have a ball this year. You know the old saying, Why fix what ain't broke! Ron

Keep your bike, Jason. Maybe that new Honda CRF450-Offroad version will be the ticket in two years...???

or

Yamaha will "up the ante" w/ an improved, lighter WR...

------------------

'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.