2014 wr450f wont start in gear anymore out of no where

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1463858538.373128.jpg

Clutch switch is 18

Edited by 450crazy

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1463858858.950471.jpg

14 is the starting circuit cut off relay.

There is a fuse for the starter motor, it sits right in front of the battery. There's 2 fuses, only one of them does anything the other one is a spare, 

your problem could be something to do with those maybe see if the fuse looks alright.

IMG_0923_zps4e5d48d4.jpg

Thats a picture of what I'm talking about.

Other than that all I can suggest is following the clutch switch on the wiring diagram and inspect everything that sits between it and the starter motor.

Goodluck :)

There is a fuse for the starter motor, it sits right in front of the battery. There's 2 fuses, only one of them does anything the other one is a spare,

your problem could be something to do with those maybe see if the fuse looks alright.

IMG_0923_zps4e5d48d4.jpg

Thats a picture of what I'm talking about.

Other than that all I can suggest is following the clutch switch on the wiring diagram and inspect everything that sits between it and the starter motor.

Goodluck :)

Clutch switch is 18

Much appreciated guys. Going to take a look at it tomorrow and hopefully i can find something out.

Thanks again

Check the diode (19)between the start switch (15)and the clutch switch it also goes to the neutral switch (26)and also check the joint connecter (40)

What is the part number for the diode (19), i think that may be my problem