HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

colerlone

13 yz450f bent radiator, what should i do?

5 posts in this topic

I was riding the other day, slowed down,and dropped it and it slid into a stump on my right radiator. It bent the hell out of the radiator and my aftermarket works connection radiator braces. Should i try to bend them back, should i order chinese knockoff replacement core, or should i just leave it? It doesn't leak. Thanks for the help!

There are a couple of YouTube videos on how to straighten a bent dirt bike radiator. Not perfect, but good enough to save some $$$

I just bought a pair of the gpi radiators for my 2 stroke. Haven't installed them yet, but they look really nice and have good reviews. Real nice for $82

Myler's in Utah has been fixing what look like trashed radiators for years.  $75, like new (almost), guaranteed, and fast turn around.