HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John_Lorenz

A Link Forum with all of TT fix's and suggestions

8 posts in this topic

:) Just to put something out there as a discussion.

Why not setup a new forum for all of the Bike Fix's suggested by TT's, Example is BK Mod and many others. The Forum can consist of "Yes" Even Canandale fix's have every Bike forum listed but catagories, aka YZ, Ktoom, and so on.

Purpose: Make it easier to point Newbies, or Oldbies Like Myself to areas of topics that have been discussed. That way TTr's like Faketree can keep the sale of his wife up on top, Oh oh I mean his Bike Sorry Faker.

Suggestions: :D

See what I mean oil, Jetting, what mascara should I use, this would be great to put in a Thumper-Users-Fixs Forum

[ March 26, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

:) Bryan Good to here this, I am nude here so I figger I would suggets something. I see a lot of repeats and threads that just go on forever. If I can help by getting the DB together of the links and fixes I can forward this in basic html or whatever you desire. I play alot looking through the threads and there is a lot of good information. It woul dbe ashame t loose it in the waist land.

Rgards

Ego

:) See what I mean oil, Jetting, what mascara should I use, this would be great to put in a Thumper-Users-Fixs Forum