Fuel Tank Hardware

Hi

So I just splurged a bit and got the Acerbis 6.6 gallon behemoth of a tank for my 2003 WR450F and while not a problem per se, they expect the original mounting hardware to be re-used, while I was hoping to be able to quick change if I saw fit.

I checked ebay and failed to find any such thing. Hoping perhaps somebody here has a set to part with or knows where I can get it.

Specifically I seek the attach point for the seat, the peg for the rubber strap, and the 2 brackets/knobs that engage the rubber mounts on the frame rail.

Thanks!

Hi

So I just splurged a bit and got the Acerbis 6.6 gallon behemoth of a tank for my 2003 WR450F and while not a problem per se, they expect the original mounting hardware to be re-used, while I was hoping to be able to quick change if I saw fit.

I checked ebay and failed to find any such thing. Hoping perhaps somebody here has a set to part with or knows where I can get it.

Specifically I seek the attach point for the seat, the peg for the rubber strap, and the 2 brackets/knobs that engage the rubber mounts on the frame rail.

Thanks!

All the parts you need are a your local Yamaha dealer.............

Ah yes

Not used to having a vehicle that still has parts available from the dealer.... long since discontinued is the typical story