HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

counteru

Frame Guards

5 posts in this topic

I found some frame guards I would like to purchase. I don't know who makes them and was hoping someone might have ran across them or know who makes them. The bike is Jamie McCanney's Yamaha Enduro Bike!  I was thinking CrossPro makes them but I didn't see them in none of their catalogs. Anyone know who makes these or where to purchase them from??

26369465095_c772aeeef4.jpg

I'm not sure, the bottom don't look like Acerbis. The top part seems to be tape. What I have heard about those is their pretty expensive and they only last a few rides.

ya, hell i just ran across who makes them right after i posted this my bad. They are made by Vibram. The same company that makes those finger shoes lol 

http://eu.vibram.com/en/more/motorcycle-frame-pads

Seems they are similar to frame tape but made of some type of rubber.

I looked, do you know if they make the upper part of the frame protection?  That would be nice.

I looked, do you know if they make the upper part of the frame protection?  That would be nice.

looks like its a kit and all this comes with it..  26362144566_9afeefd02d.jpg