wrchris87

where can i buy?

20 posts in this topic

i have a 01 wr426f bike and im in need if the middle body assembly i broke one tower for the float pin does anyone know where i can find one? ive been looking online for ever and found nothing just rebuild kits ide even consider a whole carb if no one wants to sel parts just dont wanna pay 1600 bucks that yamaha thinks the carb is worth. thanks guys

i have a 01 wr426f bike and im in need if the middle body assembly i broke one tower for the float pin does anyone know where i can find one? ive been looking online for ever and found nothing just rebuild kits ide even consider a whole carb if no one wants to sel parts just dont wanna pay 1600 bucks that yamaha thinks the carb is worth. thanks guys

What is broken? Buy a used carb off feebay?

one of the legs that holds the pin for the float got broken off and well there is a crack in it now to that i didnt see  ive been looking on ebay but cant seem to find the middle body maybe thats not what the parts is called but thats what i came up with any advice?

I would drive to a yamaha dealer with the carb and try and identify the part.they can steer you in the right direction. Sometimes it's hard and takes more time locating the part and where to buy it..do you have a manual?

yeah i got a manual just found it, the local dealer cant figure out anything they are no help but ill have to see what this part is 

1 person likes this

no luck on that the jets screw into the middle body but this is the only thing not listed anywhere so i assume its a all or nothing part. 

JD jetting

Sudco

If you broke the tower for the float pin, you can JB Weld marine it back in place

If you split the carb body, you will need a new seal = JD jetting

that's a good idea..jb weld that piece back..

Sucks man I'm dying to ride the thing been sitting in the garage all winter but got to find a used one don't really wanna pay 7 or 9 hundo or more for one lol.

Are there any forums for wr 426 ? They might have a used on on there for sale...somebody here can get you in the right direction. I'm thinking 100 bucks used.

There is one on ebay now for 215.00 it's for a 2002 wr 426....I'll keep an eye out for you brotha...I'm sure u are dying to get that big bike started

I've seen other people state that YZ450F carbs, especially 05+, are a significant upgrade. WR450F and YFZ carbs are a minor upgrade. Any of those should be plug n play.

I believe it is a 39mm Keihin MX-FCR carburetor used a the '99 up Yamaha 's. I bought one for my DRZ435S Suzuki. I think it was somewhere around $600 from the TT store. You just need to get the correct inlet spicket and the inlet bell. I believe both are changeable and you can order the part you are looking for.     Try this sight http://www.keihincarbs.com/home.html