Anybody else running a rekluse z start pro on their 13 body style in the woods?

I just sold my 08 n took the rekluse out n put it in the 13 i just got. 27 stainless balls was too much, if i chopped the power on a climb it will die. I took out 3, i haven't tried it yet. Any suggestions of tunes that others r using?

I'm running my zStart Pro from my '08 in my '13 with no issues. I use all the balls.  Sounds like it's just an adjustment issue, maybe try a softer spring rather than fewer balls.

On my quad i only run one spring, i dont remember if its the inner or outer. Any idea which i should try?

I just sold my 08 n took the rekluse out n put it in the 13 i just got. 27 stainless balls was too much, if i chopped the power on a climb it will die. I took out 3, i haven't tried it yet. Any suggestions of tunes that others r using?

I had the same problem with my '06 exactly.  Ended up curing it the same way; going to 24 balls from 27.  Otherwise, it would release too late on maneuvers like that.  Using the "Mid" spring set.

Is this a quad? 

My 08 yz450f with 27 balls was near perfect, never stalled, gripped quickly. My 13 stalls easier, might have a lighter fly wheel. But i like how it locks up better in it, it seems like i get better traction

You were right, 27 balls and i swapped the outer springs after trying out onky the smaller spring. Feels awesome now