HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pedman

Can't wait until Saturday!!!

11 posts in this topic

Can't wait until Saturday. No snow in the forecast. Heading out to Five Mile Wednesday afternoon. Main parking lot around 2:30pm. Everyone welcome!!!

I think it's about 400 miles and I can't make it. Hope you have fun. We'll probably be riding here too. Other side of the mountain had 30 inches while I was in the Caribbean.

Sure nice to live here in God's country!!!

Me either! I'm heading to Paradise Valley (near Glenns Ferry, Idaho) on Friday. It was 62 yesterday and supposed to be in the 60's all week. :)

Crap, I've got scouts on Weds. and my FMF Q won't be in until Thursday or Friday. Hmm....maybe next week?

Can't wait until Saturday. No snow in the forecast. Heading out to Five Mile Wednesday afternoon. Main parking lot around 2:30pm. Everyone welcome!!!

I've got an MSF BRC class to instruct. Have fun. Me and Blackie are considering going this Friday.

Crap, I've got scouts on Weds. and my FMF Q won't be in until Thursday or Friday. Hmm....maybe next week?

Thats my problem for the weekend, I have a scout camp up at Scofield.

Yup, me either. Doing the 450 cam mod as we speak and putting a brand new IRC M5B on the back. Yesterday was bluebird and 83F outside. This weekend is supposed to be about the same. The snow up high is finally melting and me and some bro's are going to ride Dead Wood in Trinity Co.! Life is soooo good.....

Five mile had tons of snow and thick mud last saturday (3/6), so i hope the sun melts it all away. Let us know what it looks like Wednesday.

Thanks for the update! It will be interesting I am sure. But there are some mud freaks amongst us :)

Thanks for the update! It will be interesting I am sure. But there are some mud freaks amongst us :)

Well, we knew about the freaks part anyway... :D :D

Just messin' with ya Bill! :D