Black Graphics Kit

Does any know of a "mostly" black graphics kit/seatcover out there. I have tried One, N-Style, Zing, Factory Effects and a few others, they all mess up the look I am going for with orange and yellow combos. If anyone knows of a website or supplier, please post.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by SMP:

Does any know of a "mostly" black graphics kit/seatcover out there. I have tried One, N-Style, Zing, Factory Effects and a few others, they all mess up the look I am going for with orange and yellow combos. If anyone knows of a website or supplier, please post.

Thanks in advance.

I to was looking for something different, without the oranges & yellow I ended up going with Fasway graphics, after I got them on the bike they look really good. I found them because I was looking at the pegs they sell, I also bought there pegs and let me tell you they are EXCELLENT! well worth the money.

www.fastwayperformance.com

[ March 19, 2002: Message edited by: MXOldtimer ]

I did see the Fastway kit before, but it does not have a matching seat cover. I did find a cool one from Skin Industries, only if I can convince my wife to let me get it.Skin Industries

Looks like Mxsouth about carries them all, thanks Hucker!

The Skin Industries 'Camo' is pretty cool. And as a side benefit, their web site has a lot of nearly nekkid girls :)

Nekkid girls rule :D