Go vote for the Round 6 YZ450F (the only Yamaha thumper in the race!)

I need my fellow Yamaha four stroke riders to help me win FREE GRAPHICS FOR LIFE!

Check it out, even my son (who will inherit the bike upon successful completion of his nursing training) along with some of his bay brothers took time out of their busy Army training at Fort Sam Houston (pic below) to try and help me win this, won't you?

AND if that doesn't convince you, I'm also going to donate one dollar for every vote that I get to the Kurt Caselli Foundation (win or loose!). Loose to a KTM?!? Come on guys, don't let that happen! Haha!

I do really appreciate your help. It means a lot to me! All you have to do is click "Like This" on the round 6 entry here: https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1175957-help-us-pick-who-is-going-to-win-graphics-for-life/?p=12968871

10704016_1208762319152586_10095405794442

and here's a pic of Josh (my son, kneeling in the pic above) on the 450 the weekend before he shipped out for basic:

SDC12965.JPG

PLEASE go vote! https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1175957-help-us-pick-who-is-going-to-win-graphics-for-life/?p=12968871

• Like 1

No love for the Yamaha? I need your votes! The chick in the lead with the KTM (and her husband who also won a free custom graphics kit) are rounding up votes like crazy!

Please simply click "Like This" on the Round 6 entry right here: https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1175957-help-us-pick-who-is-going-to-win-graphics-for-life/?p=12968871

Come on guys, help me win this, my graphics are all scratched up already, haha.

SDC12952.jpg

SDC12948.JPG

Come on grayracer, can't I get a vote from you for the only YZ450F in the contest? You know I've been on TT since 06-07 or so, I haven't been super active lately, but I hope you at least remember a few of my posts and willingness to help others (breather reroute, tall set-up, zip-ty mod, MX51's, Scotts underbar mount, etc.)...You've helped me out with a lot of stuff before, I'm hoping you can help me out with this little favor too? https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1175957-help-us-pick-who-is-going-to-win-graphics-for-life/?p=12968871

You'll get an infraction if you don't stop bumping your post. :cool:

Seriously? Damn GR, I thought asking you and fellow Yamaha loving, long time TTers to vote for the only 450 in the contest would've gone better than a warning.

Don't mind the zeal for the contest, just keep in mind other users and not crossing the line of annoying.   ? Love the pic of our boys in your son's barracks! ?  :usa:

I have been a little outspoken because it's frustrating knowing that the rest of us are being tag teamed by the husband and wife team (round 1 and round 2 winners) that are both using social media networking sites to garner votes. But this one post has been my only request for votes on TT. I've had two Facebook posts about it and have made numerous phone calls, texts (but only to people who I feel would enjoy and keep using the site). Everyone seems to be complaining about people bringing in new members, but I don't get it, isn't that part of what these contests are for? 

Let's be honest... MotoFXGraphics did the contest to gain exposure for their new line of MX graphics and self design services. And, we have no issue if it brings in new blood to TT, as long as people aren't creating multiple accounts, something we''ll be checking for with the winner anyway. I'm not worried about those bocking. Just how stuff like this goes. 

• Like 1

Thanks Bryan, I appreciate the clarification...I was trying to think of a way to keep "aunties, cousins, and coworkers" from being able to sign up and vote. Only thing I can think of is to build a large list of questions and answers that only real riders (even noobs) would know and when either voting or when creating an account you have to answer three random questions (from the large list, preventing people simply giving away the answers). You know? Maybe just pictures of parts asking what it is? (ex show a picture of a swing arm and ask what it's called)...Or ask questions like what side the shift lever is on, etc. Maybe multiple choice? If your programmer can make the answers change letter (the correct answer not always being the same letter) it'd be really hard to provide someone else with the answers. Then you'd at least know the new members brought in have at least some moto knowledge/interest? Just a thought...

Thanks Bryan, I appreciate the clarification...I was trying to think of a way to keep "aunties, cousins, and coworkers" from being able to sign up and vote. Only thing I can think of is to build a large list of questions and answers that only real riders (even noobs) would know and when either voting or when creating an account you have to answer three random questions (from the large list, preventing people simply giving away the answers). You know? Maybe just pictures of parts asking what it is? (ex show a picture of a swing arm and ask what it's called)...Or ask questions like what side the shift lever is on, etc. Maybe multiple choice? If your programmer can make the answers change letter (the correct answer not always being the same letter) it'd be really hard to provide someone else with the answers. Then you'd at least know the new members brought in have at least some moto knowledge/interest? Just a thought...

All things are possible, not all things are feasible.

All things are possible, not all things are feasible.

That depends on whether it involves your money or someone's ?

Come on grayracer,...

Now, IF I were to vote in such contests, and then were to let it be known that I based my vote on brand/model loyalty, or that I could be cajoled into doing favors, or bribed in some way,...

Or, for that matter, even started letting on what my vote was or would be, ...What do you suppose folks would think of that, really? 

Now, IF I were to vote in such contests, and then were to let it be known that I based my vote on brand/model loyalty, or that I could be cajoled into doing favors, or bribed in some way,...

...What do you suppose folks would think of that, really?

Someone might offer you a run for a seat in congress. 

Or, for that matter, even started letting on what my vote was or would be, ...What do you suppose folks would think of that, really? 

Well, definitely not trying to do any "cajoling" or "bribing", lol, does it really come across that way? I thought it was already well known you were a Yamaha guy. I think Monk's bike looks the best, but he's not in the contest, and I do honestly think mine looks best out of the others presented. Was just hoping you might think the same. But, I understand you are a part of the site so don't want to place a vote, but which bike do you think actually looks best?

Wow! Gotta admit it's hard getting to sleep knowing that if the contest had ended when it was originally scheduled to I would have won by a couple of votes (pending all of the votes being verified of course). But, the contest has been extended through 3/21. It's been extended for the round 12 winner that wanted to be able to post of a picture of his installed graphics. He has 9 votes, but it's been a vote for vote battle between my Yamaha vs. the pink & orange KTM the whole time. Don't know how he's going to catch up, being more than 40 votes down (which took the rest of us all week to gain) but I understand that he should be able to have a similar photo posted up as the rest of us. I just hope that all of you who bleed blue will help settle my nerves a bit and put a little distance between the two leaders. THANKS! https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1175957-help-us-pick-who-is-going-to-win-graphics-for-life/?p=12968871

However it turns out, I do appreciate the opportunity to participate, and I thank you guys for your support. I don't remember having this much adrenaline off of a bike!

SDC12921.JPG

Cheers from Goose, Luna, and Tig!

Edited by Aka.Goose
  • Like 1