HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motoman393

Test...

12 posts in this topic

I was starting to get withdrawals... though I did have time to actually go outside and get some stuff done... LOL

Glad TT is back, great work Steve and Bryan...

David

Originally posted by yamaha. dude:

I was starting to get withdrawals...

I was IN withdrawls!! I did get some honey-do's done too!! Glad you are back.

Ernie

<font color=black>Now I know how my kid feels when I put him in <font color=red><h3>TIME OUT</h3> and take his ricky carmichael toy bike from him!!!!!!!!!!!LOL<

:)

[ March 16, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

Originally posted by motoman393:

wooohooo it works...great job guys! Did you get the server problem squared away?

Yep, we now have a dedicated server just for TT! No more competiting for resources with other sites on the same box! We used to be hosted at a company called Prohosting, but we soon found out we were really hosted with Ametuerhosting! :):D Our new arrangement is awesome, and should provide consistent peformance with good scalability as we grow. :D

Bryan

I have a question for MotoMan393. I think an old thread in TT said you had a suspension calculator to enter weight, etc. and it would caluculate recomended suspension settings. If so could you let me know the url, or where I could find it. Thanks much!

Scott- YZ250F

I have a question for MotoMan393. I think an old thread in TT said you had a suspension calculator to enter weight, etc. and it would caluculate recomended suspension settings. If so could you let me know the url, or where I could find it. Thanks much!

Scott- YZ250F

Goto My web site and click "Tech Articles" then click on "YZ426 suspension tuning spreadsheet by GP Racing" under the suspension section... this spreadsheet is similar to the one on racetech's site (but alot faster since it is in Microsoft Excel ) Later,

Garrett

[ March 18, 2002: Message edited by: motoman393 ]