Picking up a 14' 450 friday

Hey guys,

Sold my 2011 Rmz 450 this past weekend, (for more than I thought I would get) So I will be picking up a 2014 450 Friday. It has 5 hours on it and is bone stock. Just curious to what everyone is doing to them? Im going to ride it this weekend stock and most likely send the suspension out next week. I have some bars and levers for it already so really I am just wondering what else I can do to make it a better bike! I'm about 6'1 170lbs with gear.

Thanks in advance guys!

Billy

• Like 1

Yeah I understand. I plan on trying it out first this weekend. I still have some friends in the industry where I can get the suspension done fairly cheap if I don't want to do it myself. I did notice the foot peg to seat ratio was a bit cramped for me, so I may try to find a lower foot peg. I don't want to raise the seat because it already sits really high imo.

I'm in Goldsboro about 3 hours east of you. Where do you usually ride?

I ride at Club Mx a lot and MX 421, but other than that not really anywhere. I use to stay down at JWTF a couple years ago but hardly ever get the chance to get over there to ride.

I ride at Club Mx a lot and MX 421, but other than that not really anywhere. I use to stay down at JWTF a couple years ago but hardly ever get the chance to get over there to ride.

I'm fixing to get out of the local area this season busco beach is getting old