wrf wheels fitted to a crfx

Hey I can purchase a set of black wrf rims standard complete wheels for a good price however I am unsure on them fitting to my bike .... I will have to change the front wheel bearings probably to fit my axle if they are different ..

Question is

Can I make these fit my bike ... has anyone done it... and I'd be buying a wrfrear sprocket with crf front sprocket if they do work....

Me getting these wheels would be cheaper then getting my rims powder coated or buying new outer rims and spoking it

Hey I can purchase a set of black wrf rims standard complete wheels for a good price however I am unsure on them fitting to my bike .... I will have to change the front wheel bearings probably to fit my axle if they are different ..

Question is

Can I make these fit my bike ... has anyone done it... and I'd be buying a wrfrear sprocket with crf front sprocket if they do work....

Me getting these wheels would be cheaper then getting my rims powder coated or buying new outer rims and spoking it

If it was me I would buy wheels for your bike. Not WR wheels. It's usually a pile of grief.

Question is

They won't fit, different axle size

They won't fit, different axle size

not even by changing out the bearings ???

Thanks everyone for the replies