HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

muleyhunter

03 WR 450 cracked cylinder

2 posts in this topic

I went for a ride last week and I noticed antifreeze coming out of overflow so I rode back to my truck and when I shut it off steam was so bad I could not see after inspection I seen where my exahst goes to cylinder there is a huge crack no water in oil is this fixable or do I need new head thanx for the help

I went for a ride last week and I noticed antifreeze coming out of overflow so I rode back to my truck and when I shut it off steam was so bad I could not see after inspection I seen where my exahst goes to cylinder there is a huge crack no water in oil is this fixable or do I need new head thanx for the help

Pictures or it didn't happen.  :jawdrop:  Actually the water jacket is around the cylinder? Not necessarily at the pipe. You may have just overheated the anti freeze. Depending on the type of riding you do and how much anti freeze you run it can puke out normally.