Oil change question

I have a rekluse exp 3.0 clutch in my 2014 yz450f and I just did an oil change assuming yamalube 10w-40 (manual spec) would be ok. I heard Rotella is better. Should I stick with yamalube?

I have a rekluse exp 3.0 clutch in my 2014 yz450f and I just did an oil change assuming yamalube 10w-40 (manual spec) would be ok. I heard Rotella is better. Should I stick with yamalube?

$12 a gallon for Rotella and Rekluse actually suggests it. Can't go wrong. Just make sure you use the non synthetic white bottle. Edited by Goforaride

But how about the rest of the motor, is Rotella up to spec keeping the rest of the motor lubricated?

Rotella will work just fine...

But how about the rest of the motor, is Rotella up to spec keeping the rest of the motor lubricated?

Rotella T6 meets the motorcycle JASO standard.

I've used only Rotella in my '14 since new. It was recommended by a well known atv engine builder in my area. Myself nor anyone he know has had an issue running it

If pro's can run it in their bikes... it will hold up just fine in ours. 

That's enough to convince me! Will try it out for sure just wanted someone with experience in theirs before I put it in mine.