So I bought a 16 bike and filled for the blu cru rewards and all went well. They issued me a card and put 5 bucks on it.

So here's the deal it's been well over a month and nothing else was added. I should be getting the 500$ back. I can't find any contact for customer support or anything like that.

Anyone have any ideas or have this problem?

They did the same thing when I got mine. The 500 came a few weeks later.

You have to read closely ......They give up to $500 not every one will be Eligible for it. I would say 98% of people will get only $45 and the 2% gets the $500 or maybe just the 1%. 

Consider yourself the extreme elite for getting the $500.

I have only bought Yamaha YZ's since I started back racing in 2003.  An 03 YZ125, 05 YZ250, 06 YZ450, 2010 YZ450, 2011 YZ450 and my newest a 2015 YZ250 (2-stroke)  Have raced for 12 years straight in a row, 18 rounds a year and I only got $45

You would think their Broke A$$ could atleast afford to give $100.   I just about called em up and told them to just to keep the $45 that they needed it more than me.

• Like 1

Trust me, nothing will get done about it unless you are incessant and MAKE it happen.  The point of "rebates" is counting on the customer not actually getting them.  

This is the only thing that would prevent me from buying another Yamaha.  That was just infuriating to deal with.

I had no problem getting the blu cru money on our 2014 yz250f or our 2016 yz250f and yz450f. Had the money with in 6 weeks. Now here's what's bs about the blu cru. I got a 1099 tax form from Yamaha for the 2016 bikes. I called yamaha and I have one woman telling me I'll have to pay taxes on the money and another woman telling me it was a mistake. I'm supposed to hear back from Yamaha on Monday in regards to whether or not it was a mistake.

Edited by Edge316

https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/sport/blucru/claimform here is the link to a list of eligible models, purchase dates and amounts.

I had no idea this was even available. Not happy with my dealer at the moment, but I still have time. The link you provided wants my last name and ssn. It's not working. Does my dealer register me? Or do you know how to register? I have about 20 days to get this in. Edited by RMK800

I had no idea this was even available. Not happy with my dealer at the moment, but I still have time. The link you provided wants my last name and ssn. It's not working. Does my dealer register me? Or do you know how to register? I have about 20 days to get this in.

When I got my bike I filled out all the paper work at the dealership. I actually had to aware them of this program back when the 2014's first came out, your dealer simply may not know about it.

When I got my bike I filled out all the paper work at the dealership. I actually had to aware them of this program back when the 2014's first came out, your dealer simply may not know about it.

There is a off-road contingency registration form, is that how I register? Is the 500 rewards visa only can be purchased on Yamaha stuff or is it like a loaded debit card for 500

I've already bought the bike on Dec 29, I still hope I can do this.

Edited by RMK800

Oh I also got a giant bag of goodies that came with the program too. Stickers, beanie, key chains, t-shirt, bag, banners etc. I made sure every one of my friends KTM's and trucks they arrived in had a giant Blu Cru sticker somewhere on it! Not sure if Yamaha is still doing this or not though. Worth checking into.

There is a off-road contingency registration form, is that how I register? Is the 500 rewards visa only can be purchased on Yamaha stuff or is it like a loaded debit card for 500

I've already bought the bike on Dec 29, I still hope I can do this.

It's a debit card you can use on anything. I don't recall filling out the contingency form but it has been over two years. You don't have to race to be eligible anyways.

It's a debit card you can use on anything. I don't recall filling out the contingency form but it has been over two years. You don't have to race to be eligible anyways.

Ok, thanks for the info. The web site does say I have to be a registered contingency racer. I just did that, but at the end it says I need to send in a irs form w-9. It says this is required to complete. Im confused because I don't plan on picking up any race winnings ? Edited by RMK800