Ebay STUFF FS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V iewItem&item=1811073646&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1016089254&indexURL=0&rd=1

<h2><font color=blue>I have listed a couple of things on Ebay this week as an experiment. Here is a NOLEEN pipe that I took off my 99 because I needed a sparky for racing <h3><font color=red>DEZ</h3>.It did good all around from bottom to top but I really liked the top end that this pipe had! It was kinda loud but really only to the guy BEHIND you!!! :D I have a very low reserve on it that has already been met.

It includes the mid-pipe and canister only. I have <font color=red><h3>NEVER</h3>seen another one of these NOLEEN HVO pipes on any other bike. <font color=red>The way I got this was thru the guy I bought the bike from. His best friend is jared willardson who owns TWEEQD. I purchased it thru jared who has **CONNECTIONS**.

I am not sure but I think it may have been some sort of experimental pipe!</h2>

Anyway sorry for ramblin'

Oh yeah I have put my Bell Moto 6 McGrath Replica helmet on ebay too because it is too small and they wont refund my $$$

Ebay Moto 6 McGrath <<<<here>>>>

:)

Uh oh while TTalk was down for 2 days Thumpin' has figured out how to change text colors...but can he do this hehe

<marquee> LOL :) </marquee>

<font color=blue><h3>Hey I had to do something since it snowed 8 inches here!</h3><center><font color=yellow>Besides.....what else can you do with 8 INCHES?.......</center><center><font color=red>UHHHH.....NeverMIND!!!!</center>

Ok Moto.....clue me in......<h1>That is <font color=blue>COOL</h1> :)

reckon it will fit a 01 426?

I am sure it would fit any yzf400/26 98'-01'

Not 100% sure but I dont think the mounting brackets have changed over the yrs????!!!

:)

But I would dbl check with any cat. on any of the other exhaust types and compair part #'s b4 I bid!

[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]