2015 Yamaha YZ40F Turning issue.

i cannot sit up on the gas tank taking a root around the corner. the front tire drives like a knive. what is the stock offset for the triple clamp? and any suggestions on what aftermarket triple clamp to buy?

its a 2015 yamaha yz450f

What's you weight, spring rates, sag, tire pressure, fork height?

Any suspension work done?

Is this entering the corner? Mid? Exit?

On the throttle? Off?

I highly doubt you need a different triple clamp offset.  There is a LOT to be accomplished with fork height, sag, springrates, and rear axle position before even considering triples.

when i enter sharp inside root and mid. the front end bites wile in a normal corner position of sitting up on the tank. i have to slide into the middle of the seat in order for it to track around the root

6'5 200lbs.

would a lower link for the rear end help?

off throttle and bites like a knife as i go to hit the throttle

Just run more sag to start with. 110-112mm isn't unreasonable. I found both ends to be a little busy with 100mm sag.

what about 105mm i been hearing that alot on youtube vids? so your saying 100mm might be good to go with?

Are you saying "route", "root", or "rut"?

what about 105mm i been hearing that alot on youtube vids? so your saying 100mm might be good to go with?

No, he's saying that's not enough.  try something in the 108-114 range to make the head angle less steep. 

How much do you weigh?