HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Not sponsored

Wr lights work on the Fx?

3 posts in this topic

Now that the fx has been out for a bit has anyone installed wr lights on it? Looks like the rear fender has the mounts for the tail light and of course the headlight could be put on in place of the number plate. What I'm really looking for is whether they will plug into the main harness somewhere and what would I need to order along with the lights, I'm assuming there is a small harness to go between the headlight and main harness or would I need to make one?

You would need to all the wiring yourself. The FX is a face bike, and as such has been built with very little that it doesn't actually use.

You would need to all the wiring yourself. The FX is a face bike, and as such has been built with very little that it doesn't actually use.

Do you know this for certain? It seems odd that it would have the mounts for the tail light under the fender but nowhere to plug in, there are 2 plugs under the seat that seem to be caped off, one has blue heat shink on the bundle of wires and the other red, I was hoping these might be for lighting.