Regular @ $2 per gallon

Yup I know what you're saying Ron. You know what's kinda wierd, I'm still doing this stupid commute from San Diego to Irvine 5 days a week. A month ago Gas was 10 cents cheaper in Irvine, now it's 10 cents higher. What's up with that?

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

Up here in the Great White North for 87 octane we're currently at 82.5 cents per litre,which works out to approx.$3.12 CDN. per U.S. gallon.Was as low as 49.9 cents last summer and they're saying it's going to top a buck a litre this summer!Not surprisingly all of the major oil companies are reporting unprecedented profits for the first quarter of 2001.They say that there is more demand than supply and that is driving the prices up.Either way it feels like I'm getting raped at the pumps,I'm just not sure by whom.

in the UK we pay £0.80 (80 pence) per litre. that's £4.50 per imperial gallon or if you like $6.50 per Imp gallon.

by the way yanks, you realise the reason i keep mentioning the IMPERIAL bit?

our gallon is BIGGER than yours!!!

about the only time anyone else in the world has ever been able to say that!

you use your fuel over longer distances so, fair do's, you should pay less. we just use all ours up in traffic jams.

Taffy

[This message has been edited by Taffy (edited 05-11-2001).]

It's sitting at $3.30 Can /imperial gallon in Calgary, Alberta. If you stick the Can:US exchange, it's about $2.15 US.

Here's something for those that read down the posts. Did I ever tell ya guys that I stream web-audio out of my home? I have about 100 hours of misc Rock & Roll MP3's on shuffle/repeat ?

Plug this address into your favorite MP3 player ... there's a port number added to the end of the address. The port number is to identify your connection to the right stream coming from my basement.

24.70.18.141:8000

I run it off a cable modem connection so I limit the # of connections. So if you can't connect, try again later. ..and in 3 months or so the address will go away when the numbers are refreshed across the network.

Find out more about the streaming thing here: http://24.70.18.141/Neil/Misc/lodge_audio.htm

do some windows configuring here... http://24.70.18.141/Neil/Misc/audio/Cfg_Winamp1.htm

..and yeah it's a hobby so no complainin'. It works well at work. But won't work well over a 33.6 modem...56k... maybe. :D

enjoy.

neil

[This message has been edited by '00 in Calgary (edited 05-12-2001).]