Most Comfortable Chest Protector?

I am curious to know what everyone that rides trails through the trees are wearing. Especially when you don't want a protector to choke off your wind ducking under a leaning tree in the way. What is the most trail friendly and comfortable chest protector? Thanks, in advance everyone for your help and info.

I have the old original fox I can't remember it's name, but what I don't like is when I try to look back over my sholder the bottom of my helmet rubs the sholder area of the vest making it hard to look behind, and thats important for me cause I'am always in the lead ? Is there vests that don't do that or do they all do it.

My vote goes to the Fox. I also have the old one (blue and black) I just can't believe I had not even a scratch on the top of my body after my last severe crash last september. Every ride, I forget that I'm actually wearing it and it is proven to be really effective protective gear to my opinion... You can't go wrong with these foxies... I don't know about bigger guys though. I'm 6'1 and 170 so...

I am curious to know what everyone that rides trails through the trees are wearing. Especially when you don't want a protector to choke off your wind ducking under a leaning tree in the way. What is the most trail friendly and comfortable chest protector? Thanks, in advance everyone for your help and info.

I used Fox for many years. Now I use the new Answer unit.